Banana Male Connector Super Deluxe Copper Plated Beryllium (RED and Black Par)
MX 4 mm banana plug connector is a single-wire electrical connector used for joining wires to electronic equipment. MX banana plugs are frequently used to terminate patch cords for electronic test equipment. MX banana plugs are also used as the plugs on the cables connecting the amplifier to the loudspeakers in a hi-fi sound system.
Features and Specifications:-
- MX 4mm Banana plug.
- MX 4 mm banana plug uses beryllium copper.
- MX 4 mm banana plug has cylindrical metal pin of diameter 4mm.
- MX 4 mm banana plug has a durable PVC jacket.
- MX 4 mm banana plug is available in a different color for better identification.
- MX banana plug has one or more lengthwise springs that bulge outwards slightly. It presses against the sides of the socket, improving the electrical contact and preventing the pin from falling out.
- The curved profile of these springs is probably the origin of the name “banana plug”.
- MX 4 mm banana plug is a High-quality connector.
- MX 4 mm banana plug is used in testing systems, sound systems, etc.
- MX 4 mm banana plug has a larger contact surface ensuring that the signal will be transferred accurately between your home theater receiver or amplifier and your speakers.